Limited sports avaliable for remaining sessions.
Known as the Zumba "pool party", Aqua Zumba gives new meaning to the idea of an invigorating workout. Splashing, stretching, twisting, even shouting, laughing, hooting and hollering are often heard during an Aqua Zumba class. Integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness disciplines, Aqua Zumba blends it all together in a safe, challenging, water-based workout that's cardio-conditioning, body-toning and most of all exhilirating beyond belief.
Pre-registration required. $15.00 per class.
Aqua Zumba registrations are non-refundable. We will make every attempt to move your registration to another time if you call within 2 business days of your reservation.
Instructor: Adriana Lopez
2020 Pool Rules and Procedures:
Please note the following 2021 procedures and rules for pool use:
* We ask that you please maintain social distancing in the water. Our lifeguards will remind you if you get too close.
* All participants will be screened upon arrival at the pool. You must wear a mask only when you cannot physically distance from another participant. We ask that you wear a mask during screening.
* No staff or swimmers can come to the pool if they are ill. We will be screening all staff and swimmers upon arrival at the pool.
* All other relevant pool rules remain in place for this summer. (See below)
DEDHAM COMMUNITY HOUSE POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times, regardless of swimming ability. The lifeguards are responsible for monitoring the pool area and should NOT be viewed as babysitters.
- No one under the age of 16 may be left at the pool alone.
- Every person must wear a clean bathing suit AND take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Children who are not toilet trained may enter the pool if they are wearing swim diapers. Please take children to the bathroom frequently and change swim diapers often. Swim diapers are also available for purchase in the pool office.
- The pool has a limited capacity set by the Department of Health. Lifeguards will begin rotation if capacity is reached.
- No sick or infected bathers are allowed in the pool. No open cuts or wounds.
- Please see the lifeguards if first aid is required.
- All swimmers with shoulder length or longer hair must put it into an elastic or wear a swim cap.
- All children under age 12 must take and pass the deep end test in order to enter the deep end. Testing of older swimmers may be requested at the lifeguard’s discretion.
- NO PLAYING WITH OR EXCESSIVE USE OF THE SHOWERS!! They are for rinsing off before and after swimming only. The shower bench is for handicap use only.
- No climbing the fence or otherwise using any of the facilities for uses other than they are intended.
- Please no playing on the stairs or railings in the pool.
- No swimmies, water wings or other inflatable devices used to assist in swimming are allowed (inflatable noodles are allowed). Life/swim vests and bubbles are ok.
- Only toys intended for a pool are allowed in the pool. No hard balls. No torpedoes. Nothing made of foam.
- We will not have any community use toys, goggles, kickboards etc. Please bring your own and label with your name.
- No diving.
- No spitting.
- No rough play.
- No dangerous objects.
- No smoking or Alcoholic beverages.
- No running.