2023 Private Pool Rental (up to 45 guests)
Private pool rental bookings will open at 9am on 4/1
Are you interested in booking a private event at our pool? We are announcing 2023 Private Pool Rentals on Sundays from 5:30pm-8pm. Your rental fee of $425 allows you private use of our facility for up to 50 guests (this includes all swimmers and non-swimmers). You can choose to have food delivered or bring it with you and can enjoy it in our picnic area. No alcohol of any kind is allowed at our pool. We will provide 3 lifeguards. There will be no refunds unless DCH closes the pool due to bad weather. Please email with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
All guest must follow the below rules:
- There must be at least 1 adult present on the pool deck whenever a party guest is in the pool
- All children who cannot swim must be accompanied by an adult at all times and be within arms length when in the water.
- You may bring your own food and drink for the event but it must stay at the picnic tables under the pavilion. No alcoholic beverages or beverages in glass bottles.
- All children who wish to go in the deep-end must take a ‘Deep-end Test’.
- Every person must wear a clean bathing suit AND take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Children who are not toilet trained may enter the pool if they are wearing swim diapers. Please take children to the bathroom frequently and change swim diapers often. Swim diapers are also available for purchase in the concessions office.
- No sick or infected bathers are allowed in the pool. No open cuts or wounds.
- Please see the lifeguards if first aid is required.
- All swimmers with shoulder length or longer hair must put it into an elastic or wear a swim cap.
- Please do not play with or use our showers for anything other than cleaning off before/after swimming.
- No climbing the fence or otherwise using any of the facilities for uses other than they are intended.
- Please no playing on the stairs or railings in the pool.
- No swimmies, water wings or other inflatable devices used to assist in swimming are allowed (inflatable noodles are allowed). Life/swim vests and bubbles are ok.
- Only toys intended for a pool are allowed in the pool. No hard balls. No torpedoes. Nothing made of foam.
- No diving.
- No spitting.
- No rough play.
- No dangerous objects.
- No smoking or Alcoholic beverages.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|